Job description / Role
PURPOSE: Manage personnel for the repair and maintenance of equipment
• To follow up minor and major repairs, and maintenance of equipment as per Manufacturers specs and safety regulations / standards.
• To ensure cooperation between Technicians, Customers and manual workers to reduce cost and down time.
• To plan work and solve daily problems to reduce down time of equipment.
• To issue and follow up material requisitions, for equipment maintenance, as per manufacturers specs.
• To evaluate and control the operation of special and diagnostics tools required to perform the maintenance of equipment.
• To continuously review and revise the maintenance schedule for all equipment.
• To provide technical data, prices, comparisons, availability and submit recommendations for procurement of new equipment.
• To follow-up with site personnel concerning the status of equipment including breakdown or any complaints from the site.
• To ensure safe loading of the equipment to be transferred to site.
• Prepare the official documents day by day.
• Education Diploma/Degree : 3 year Diploma, BE/B-Tech/ Mechanical /Electrical
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Checking. Motivating
• Planning & Supervising / Directing
• Assessing / Evaluating @ Problem Solving / Designing
• Implementing / Coordinating and Taking Info from senses
SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company's Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
About the Company
Spectrum Talent Management is a Global Recruitment firm with strong capabilities in Executive Search, Global Migrations, Contract Staffing and managing complete talent supply chains.
Founded in 2008, we are a growing, yet mature service firm specializing in staffing requirements of global organizations. Our leadership and high acceptance in the market is evident by the phenomenal growth that we have demonstrated in just few years of our inception. From permanent hiring to flexi staffing, payroll management to RPO, the orbit of the value add that we provide our customers with, has always evolved and diversified from time to time, thereby letting us with all the more reasons to be on the preferred choice of our customers for their most crucial talent related requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Engineer - Mechanical/Electrical
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||19 Nov|