Job description / Role
In today's economic environment, businesses are under extreme pressure to increase revenue and drive profitability, while decreasing costs, optimizing resource utilization and increasing corporate governance. Our customers need applications to improve the way they run their business. Increasing their top line, by acquiring new customers and improving their retention rate is a priority for most companies that play in very competitive markets.
We need an entrepreneurial leadership style to harness this unique opportunity in Upper Gulf Region. Reporting to the Gulf Regional Sales Leader, you will have the freedom to work with a world class sales team with full responsibility to lead, drive and deliver new Cloud sales revenues across ERP applications as well as renew existing customers.
The ERP Sales Manager's primary responsibilities are delivering expected levels of revenue performance, and ensuring team & customers' success.
ERP Sales Manager based in Kuwait
- Accountable for ERP Applications revenue growth in Kuwait.
- Responsible for setting the organisation strategy and direction to deliver revenue requirements, positive Net Bookings.
- Exhibits credibility & effectively manages internal & external stakeholders, customers & networks
- Responsible for pipeline management, opportunity management and demand generation
- Maintains executive relationships in top accounts and with Partners
- Establish and manage cross-functional processes with solution consulting, finance, legal, marketing, education, channels, etc. and intra-regional account sharing.
- Create and manage short term and long-term business plan
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external partner relationships
- Leverage company best practices to ensure customer success and maintain executive relationships in top region accounts
- Driving the external market awareness for the region
- 8+ years of front line Sales leadership experience required
- Successfully achieved demonstrable growth across multiple product lines, including a strong understanding of our ERP product portfolio and SaaS offerings.
- Extensive experience in a direct sales environment
- Extensive leadership experience in managing sales teams through second line management
- Degree Equivalent is a minimum requirement
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you'll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Create the future with us. Apply now
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.