Job description / Role
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant in Kuwait to provide direct administrative support to Managing Director and support the team members involved in development projects, business development, and firm activities.
We are assisting a leading multidisciplinary consultancy firm that offers architecture, engineering, and planning services to clients in Kuwait. They are one of the region's largest privately owned design and engineering consultancies, with international operations
* Detailed calendar management and board meeting scheduling on behalf of the Managing Director and team
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations and other administrative resources to support proposals while aiding with special project research as needed.
* Assist in the formulation and execution of specific goals and objectives, including project management and problem management.
* Maintain departmental records, inventories, and files.
* Processing invoices, maintaining a petty cash log, managing cash as necessary, and generating statements for the accountant.
* Professionally answer calls, handle correspondence, and manage requests and concerns, maintain a diary, schedule calls and meetings, send out reminders, and coordinate travel.
* Assist clients in expanding their businesses by developing and maintaining connections with client contacts, such executive assistants. Set up and follow up on client meetings as directed.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive benefits which will be discussed upon.
* A bachelor's degree or minimum of five years experience in a similar role with administrative experience is required.
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic speaker is ideal for the role.
* Emotionally intelligent; patient; eager to take on new and challenging duties; capable of identifying problems and recommend alternatives; resourcefulness and problem-solving abilities.
* With a "Can do" attitude, a proactive and multitasker, meet deadlines, and take responsibility for assigned duties.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
United Steel Industrial Company
HR Plus Consultancy
|Kuwait City||11 Oct|