Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Administration
Job Description & Summary
A career in Office Management, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Executive Assistant to 3-5 Partners onsite in the Kuwait office. Main responsibilities are:
- Financial: Adhere to budget Customer.
- Diary management Extensive management of online diaries, book appointments and arrange meetings, updates as required.
- Ensure Executive/s get to meetings on time with appropriate documentation.
- Act as back up in managing other Executives' and Principals' diaries when their EAs are not available.
- Call management: Handle and screen calls for Executive/s Take and pass messages to Executive/s in a timely manner.
- Email management: Monitor Executives' email inboxes when they are out of the office or at meetings and taking action as necessary.
- Client relationships: Maintain and build good working relationships with Executive/s clients and their assistants via phone and email communication.
- Assist other EAs during busy periods Internal Process: Meetings: Proactive planning for meetings and follow up actions (documents, papers needed...).
- Organise local internal and external meetings, including organising catering, IT requirements etc.
- Meet and greet visitors Partner and Executive general admin.
- Proofread and finalize documents when required i.e. presentations, proposals, letters.
- General filing keeping Executive own contacts databases/business card storage up to date.
- Learning and Growth: Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Comply with PwC policies and procedures in all aspects of the role.
- Build network of strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Assist with the organisation of PwC events as needed including dinners and outside events.
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.