Job description / Role
Quest is working with a huge manufacturing and distribution group in the Middle East, who is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to joint their team in Kuwait.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the CEO in the following:
- Creating reports, organizing, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements and the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Provide general administrative support
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same role or capacity
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Excellent people management, stakeholder management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic preferred
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.