Job description / Role
do you belive in the are of food, no this as creative as the art of cooking !!, Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box?,
Then, we have the job for you! As an exacutive chef, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To oversee the kitchen and stewarding operations of the Hotel
- Lead, mentor and train the Kitchen & Stewarding team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- To interact with Food & Beverage and Sales & Marketing to ensure hotel guest receives high level of service
- To be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries is expected and not requested
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring guest satisfaction
- To take the time to get to know the hotel guests, and to be committed to service excellence
- To work closely with the Finance department to produce monthly financial reports timely & accurately
- To review the employee schedule and annual leave plan to ensure the correct allocation of resources in order to improve guest satisfaction levels as well as employee productivity and satisfaction
- Oversee the implementation of a training plan for the department
- Monitor and keep updated training records and schedules to ensure planning and completion is carried out as per hotel standard.
- Keep up to date and accurate HACCAP records and documentation
- Implement checks and controls for each and every food delivery for quality and proper storage
- Ensure all purchases are in line with the Hotels purchasing policy.
Your experience and skills include:
- Acceptable years of experience in same position
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong Leadership skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- With us you will always feel positive teamwork environment and open for all ideas, our The team is Transparent & Open for Communication all the time
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.