Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Sell Ooredoo services, Upgrade the rate plans and influence none Ooredoo customers with new sales offers. Maintaining existing relationships and fulfilling monthly target, especially clients whom classified "High Value Customers for Ooredoo".
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Sell Ooredoo services and products (post-paid activation & mobile accessories or any other products provided by company related to telecom, etc) over market channels.
- Sell Ooredoo services and products to potential customers "High Value Rates Consumers".
- Utilizing creative, innovative mindset and skilled personality to close deals and achieve the target set by Ooredoo.
- Take the initiative to stay well-informed about latest expertise in relevant field.
- Make sales plans independently for potential customers; refer to Line Manager when necessary.
- Provide ongoing support to customers "existing and new" by reporting and gaining approvals where necessary.
- Follows procedure to activate lines, services and Ported In customers in which ensures minimum delays in order to meet subscriber expectations & follow sales validation process (KYC).
- Achieve optimum level of customer feedback through written reports on challenges and inquiries.
- Ensure standards for high quality, customer service.
- Ensure that drawers are opening and closing as per Ooredoo finance standard on daily basis.
- Before closing cash register or cash drawer, employee and branch manager should make sure that all the transactions are on the place.
- Handle cash at the store as well as collecting daily sales and other necessary reports.
- Receive payments and issue receipts for sale items and outstanding accounts, ensuring accuracy of transactions and correctness of data input to the financial system.
- Process collection report on daily bases according to financial process.
- Ensure that all transaction submitted and matching the request without any variance.
- Report and deliver the daily cash and credit cards vouchers as well for the Ooredoo services which require applications.
- Attend constantly all training and coaching which set be management.
- Ensure that all signatures done by employee and customer on requested places on SAF.
- Ensure that all the transactions are checked properly; in order to submit it to the Head Office on daily basis to avoid any claw back.
- The signed SAF is to be sent back to CCQC and a scanned copy is to be uploaded in RAS as attachment fill
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors in which ease the branch operations and assist in the absence of Branch manager or the Team leader.
- Up-sell and promote company digital platforms and direct customers to process their basic services through it.
- Contribute to the department communication plan through attendance of regular team meetings, events and preparation of requested reports.
- Share knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
- Phono management has the right to reallocate sales executive to any other division during crisis mode.
- Higher secondary school degree or equivalent discipline from recognized institution.
- Sales / Telecommunication
- Minimum 3 years' experience in relevant field.
- Intensive knowledge of local market condition
- MS office skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Arabic & English; written and spoken.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.