This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
To realize its highly ambitious and aggressive expansion plan, the company is currently looking for a proactive andÂ dynamic Executive Recruiter with great passion for people and processes, ready to join a very dynamic team of Top Recruiters and HR professionals.
Based in Kuwait at Alshaya's Head Office, the selected candidate will join the Corporate HR Team and report into the Head of Resourcing. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to influence and participate in the attraction, selection, hiring and onboarding of Top Executives into the organisation. The role will also involve liaising with Global executive Search companies and candidate research using a range of channels. Exceptional development and growth opportunities are possible within the company due to the rapid expansion.
* To contribute with a qualitative mind set to successfully close a large number of diverse recruitment assignments of Top Executives, in different retail specialties
* To participate actively in the implementation of Top Recruitment Strategies such as the implementation of a strong lnternal Referral Program, the best use of Website and Ad Postings, the improvement of On-Boarding and lnduction Processes and the development of a Top Executive Database
* To successfully handle Executive Search assignments through the full life cycle of the recruitment process: job description design, candidate-profiling, search for candidates, screening and selection including face-to-face interviews, profile reports etc.
* To effectively support the Top Recruitment function, including archive and database management, quality control of processes, internal customer relationship management
* To follow up and improve long-term partnerships and alliances with key third party providers
* To constantly improve the quality of service delivery by using a customer oriented out-of-the-box mindset, focused to results and deadlines respect.
* Passion for peopleÂ and recruitment* Great attention to detail and respect of deadlines, good memory, organized work habits
* Proactive, resourceful, out-of the-box thinker
* Excellent customer relationship skills
* Outstanding communication and presentation Skills
* Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret profilesÂ and prepare candidate interview feedback, reports etc.
* Good use of Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent level of English, spoken and written
* 5 years minimum of experience in recruitment ideally gained in a multinational company
* Experience of recruitment of Top Executive roles is essential
* In-house recruitment experience is welcome with experience in on-line recruitment and data mining of CV databases experience
* Experience of dealing with third party service providers such as specialized overseas recruitment agencies would be an advantage
* Some professional practice interacting with Senior Managers a clear advantage
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,400 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 47,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook.