Job description / Role
• Executive Secretary will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director and other senior staff.
• Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
• Arranges travel and accommodations for executives
• Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Attend telephone calls and receive incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents to determine the importance, and summarize and/or distribute content to appropriate staff.
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
• Performs other related duties as assigned. Preparing quotations for the products that we handle.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• At least four years of related experience is required.
About the Company
Leader Healthcare is your trusted partner for surgical and diagnostic equipment supply in the GCC, Middle East and India.
Our headquarters are based in Dubai, an ever-growing commercial hub that sets the standard for the latest world-class developments in healthcare. We pride ourselves on being part of this standard; striving towards establishing ourselves as the pioneers of healthcare equipment supply and education development in the GCC region and beyond.
Leader Healthcare delivers quality medical equipment from the world’s leading medical device manufacturers, including those we represent on an exclusive basis. We value these partnerships, which have been built up over two decades of trust and integrity so that our clients receive only the best.