Job description / Role
Executive ,SIM Card Sales - Phono Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Ooredoo is an organization on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
- Push Ooredoo products (Physical , Electronic Recharge , SIM cards & mobile accessories or any other products provided by company related to telecom) over dealers & sub-dealers. Or any other market channels
- Meet the sales target of products and Ooredoo services as set by management
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Sell Ooredoo services and products (Physical & Electronic Recharge & SIM cards) to dealers and sub dealers Or any other market channels utilizing strong communication and persuasive personality to close deals & achieve the target.
- Sell Ooredoo services and product,( mobile accessories or any other products provided by company related to telecom to dealers and sub dealers Or any other market channels utilizing strong communication and persuasive personality to close deals & achieve the target.
- Sell ooredoo services and products or any other products provided by the company related to telecom to dealers & sub-dealers or any other market channels utilizing strong communication and persuasive personality to close deals & achieve the target.
- Proactively foster a boastful relationship with customer through fulfilling of his needs to retain existence, and gain potentials.
- Report the market challenges, competitor's offers and promotions, to enhance new decisions by management.
- Take the initiative to stay well-informed about relevant updates in the market.
- Attend constantly the training and coaching which set by the management.
- Management has the right to re-allocate the sales agent to any other division as support hand in crisis mode.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors. Share knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
- Contribute to the department communication plan through attendance of regular team meetings, events and preparation of requested reports.
- Work in accordance with the guide lines set by department policies.
- Higher secondary school degree or equivalent discipline from recognized institution.
- Sales / Telecommunication
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in relevant field.
- Intensive knowledge of local market condition
- MS office skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good in English; written and spoken.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.