Job description / Role
Phono Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Ooredoo is an organization on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
- Provide and support stock management team and ensuring optimum level of stock availability and deadlines deliveries.
- Helping in taking the responsibility effectively in implementation of process and procedure set for the department, ensuring it meets the objective and plans, manage vendor contracts renewal and providing new vendors.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Monitoring inventory transfers across the channels and take necessary actions to improve organization's performance
- Manage SCM function adequately and always maintain low cost operation as and when needed
- Manage the incoming and outgoing stock of Inventory and sales transactions over Visual Dolphin, ensuring the accuracy of data entered and run modifications when requires
- Provide ongoing support to salesmen team regarding any vagueness in system use
- Tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
- Generation of purchase orders, stationery orders and issuing of items.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Diploma degree in Business Administration, or similar discipline from recognized institution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Creative, innovative mind-set and dynamic personality.
- Ability to priorities own workload and detail oriented. MS Office
- Computer literacy and a good knowledge of standard office software.
- PC Literate and Excellent analytical abilities
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.