Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, dealing with numbers, and dealing with future plans? As a reservation Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Works (hands on) towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- Works as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty shifts i.e. basic cleaning work, polishing equipment, table setting, collects materials / goods from other departments, etc.
- Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess.
- Makes himself / herself familiar with all menus, promotions, and other relevant issues concerning the outlet (product knowledge).
- Handles guest complaints as per instructions or consults the immediate Supervisor.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- good interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Kuwait residancy is a must
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued . We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.