Job description / Role
The Facilities Supervisor is responsible for providing preventative maintenance for all premises and equipment in the Property portfolio, and also handles emergency repairs for the same. This role requires you to manage third party suppliers whilst continually monitoring equipment, services and contractors. Throughout your duties you will maintain the confidentiality of market, commercial, personal and financial information, building and maintaining effective working relationships with all parties.
The role is ideal for a highly experienced professional, with a background in engineering or similar disciplines, who is looking for the unique opportunities, challenges and rewards provided by the constantly growing property market in Kuwait.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* A degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* 5 years in a 'hands on' role as an electrical maintenance technician
* 5 years' experience in a retail environment
* 5 years' experience in a multi-skilled supervisory role covering all electrical maintenance and engineering disciplines (AC, power generation & distribution, HVAC/environment controls, chiller plant, lighting, motors, switch gear and electrical installations).
* The ideal candidate will possess good computer skills, and a strong technical awareness with an excellent overview of building services.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.