Job description / Role
FD Facilities Engineer - Kuwait, Ahmadi
Our client is one of leading engineering companies within the Oil industry, who are now recruiting for several of their projects in Kuwait. The successful Facilities Engineer will be experienced with network modelling, urban planning, drilling, and facilities planning. Essentially the right candidate will be a well-rounded engineer within the O&G industry.
- As the Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for the network modelling, which includes GAP, PIPEFOW analysis and planning for flowline jumpers.
- You are also responsible for the planning of all reservoirs, field development and exploration.
- You will be expected to produce effective development of multi-well pads, rig roads and facility corridors alongside other duties.
- Proven experience with network modelling, hydraulic balancing, multi-phase flow predictions and flowline planning.
- Proven experience with planning and design of integrated surface facilities for growth projects.
- Strong project management skills (conceptual planning, FEED work, detailed design, start-up, commissioning and operations).
- Experienced with Gnatt chart planning.
- Strong verbal, written communication skill sets.
- PADS Drilling experience is required
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
About the Company
Leap29 is a Global Recruitment Business established in 2000. In line with our success and vision we have grown organically to our current size, where we source professional applicants for clients around the globe in Oil & Gas, Construction & Engineering, Power, Mining, Legal & Finance and Pharmaceuticals. With new offices recently established in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA and Malaysia we are now even better placed to service our clients & candidates around the world. Organisations in 89 countries have used Leap29's quality controlled and audited service to source candidates which they were unable to access through their own network. As an organisation, we strive to deliver a highly professional and effective search solution to all our customers. We achieve our greatest success through our highly evolved referral network of senior professionals and our ability to source expatriate, repatriate or local candidates. Tailored Business solutions are offered to our partners depending on their specific need. These are predominantly retained, contingency & interim services. Leap29 continues to successfully deliver to large multinationals and small SME niche businesses alike.
Facilities Manager / Division Head / Unit Head
A Leading Group In The UAE
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|
Facilities Service Manager
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Senior Facilities Manager (Remote Site)
CSG Global Talent
|Abu Dhabi||4 Aug|
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment