AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
The Light Duty Driver shall perform the following but not limited to:
- Ensure the safe and timely transport of equipments / personnel to the required locations.
- Make sure that vehicle assigned are checked and inspected daily before using as per the checklist.
- Ensure that vehicles assigned being maintained as per schedule and report any defect to Supervisor.
- Ensure regular vehicle maintenance assigned in coordination with Operations Support Department.
- Ensure that vehicle registry is valid at all times through coordination with the Administration Dept.
- Provide all necessary support to all Service line department.
- Ensure that the vehicle assigned is kept clean at all times.
- Perform regular maintenance as required in the vehicle maintenance.
- Manual in coordination with the Operations Support Department.
Job Level: Operations Support
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Age Requirement: 25 - 40 years old
Minimum Education: Secondary
Years of Experience: 3 years of experience
Certifications / Licenses: -
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must be proficient in Heavy Truck & Equipments.
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.