Job description / Role
• Store Support – drives store level brand awareness and models best marketing behaviors within the store’s four walls. Using available resources and templates developed by MOD HQ, develops and implements local marketing initiatives to support locations or markets. Travels to stores to visit with operations team for face-to-face reviews of store and marketing performance. Reports activities on a weekly re-cap to Regional Director, Regional Training Manager and Local Marketing Manager.
• Operational Support – partners with operations to support individual stores within market. Works together with operations to analyze sales, identifying under performing stores, review trends and share best practices. Travels to locations as needed by operations to help improve performance. Helps develop the marketing skills for employees in all stores within market.
• Marketing Support - supports implementation of national, regional and store-specific marketing campaigns. Attends all calls and meetings to provide updates and insights. Leads new store openings within market. Manages all fundraisers, donations and sponsorship approvals within market.
• Execute effective local marketing plans that support key marketing initiatives in the market.
• Plan, manage, execute and measure events and promotions.
• Serve as the local brand steward and ensure all marketing activities are aligned with brand standards.
• Audit marketing execution in-store to ensure maximum impact of marketing materials and messaging
• Build community goodwill, develop and manage relationships with influential organizations and charity partners in the market.
• Partner with General Managers/District Managers/Regional Directors to determine marketing goals and priorities by store
• Provide local market insight, competitor information and opportunities on weekly manager calls
• Execute new store opening program
• Attractive Salary Package
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, events or related field preferred
• 2+ years of working experience in a marketing, communications or other related role preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Retail or restaurant experience
• Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to travel, including overnight travel, up to 50%
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite; Smart sheet
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• High attention to detail
• Ability to travel and occasionally work long hours
• Enjoy problem-solving, strategizing and communicating with all levels of people
• Ability to make high-impact decisions autonomously
• Passion for MOD highly desired
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.