Job description / Role
• Achieve individual and area monthly sales targets.
• Develop and improve business of current customers and investigate opportunities in designated areas.
• Establish monthly objectives for the sales team in selected areas and submit them to management.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market and ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Monitor daily performance of sales team against monthly objectives, sales targets, distribution and journey plans.
• Negotiate and follow up on the implementation of annual and secondary agreements in designated areas.
• Negotiate new listing, visibility and product presence including shelves space and additional displays.
• Coordinate with the merchandisers and follow up on the implementation of all marketing activities in selected areas.
• Maintain contact with all customers in the designated areas to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
• Develop journey plans for the sales team and monitor implementation
• Provide regular feedback to management regarding market performance and identify opportunities for growth.
• University Degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in FMCG in Kuwait market
• Excellent relation with the management and staff of coops
• Self-motivated, reliable and confident
• Able to manage staff effectively, openly and positively
• Strong communication skills in English and Arabic
• Excellent organizational and motivational skills
• Ability to lead a team and to deal effectively with pressure
• Good knowledge of MS Office
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions