Job description / Role
Full-time - (University in Business or related field; 2-3 years' experience in Sales or related field)
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities per category. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because this is where you will spend most of your working day in the field, as you will be the main point of contact between Nestle and its clients!
A day in the life of
Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with NestlÃ© set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Persistent and reliable
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Customer oriented
- Good communication and negotiation skills
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Sales & Marketing Trainee
Nestle Middle East
Sales Representative - FMCG
Store Manager - Luxury Retail Brand
Retail Operations Manager