Job description / Role
Company: Nestle Kuwait Full-time
• Achieve the sales and visibility targets in his area and ensure full achievement of core distribution in the assigned area or territory.
A day in the life of
• Accountable for the achievement of his territory sales volumes and targets by Category
• Achieve the set coverage, core distribution and visibility targets in the assigned area.
• Ensure listing of new SKU's and the achievement of the objectives.
• Promptly communicate trade and competitors information to management
• Ensure that the promotional program is implemented effectively and efficiently instore.
• Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Fact Book that includes:
- Sales Achievements vs. Targets for assigned territory
- Sales by Category/Brand/Territory
• Customers / trade Information
• Updated Planograms by Category / Brand
• Ensure collection is made in line with Nestle set payment terms.
• Develop proper relations and rapport with customers and account personnel.
• Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy.
• Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms, timely submission of travelling and expenses claims.
• Work in accordance with the predetermined call plan.
• Promptly complete all administrative requirements.
• Monthly Pre & Post Activity Report
What will make you successful
• Bilingual (English & Arabic)
• Demonstrate ability to understand business environment
• Demonstrate strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Strong potential to take initiatives
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or any related field 2-3 years of experience in Self-Service field in Kuwait
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Assistant Sales Manager
HR Plus Consultancy
|Kuwait City||6 Feb|
Key Account Executive
L'Oreal Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Key Account Specialist
Nestle Middle East