Job description / Role
My client, one of Kuwait's fastest growing businesses, is recruiting for a Finance Director to take the lead in expanding and advancing their finance functions.
This is a new role where you will work closely with the CEO & COO to drive business expansion and set the business up for future success.
My client is hugely well known in Kuwait, with an enormous market reach and excellent consumer retention.
The key responsibilities of the roll will include, but not be limited to;
* Building a more sophisticated FP&A function for the organisation.
* Improving & streamlining the processes and procedures utilised by the accounting team.
* Taking a hands on approach to the financial health of the company.
* Being responsible for the continual professional development of the employees within your division.
In return, our client can offer a competitive package, including a monthly cash amount of between 2500 & 3200 Kuwait Dinar, plus benefits.
* The successful candidate will likely have experienced in a similar role, with a similar organisation, involving online or app based sales.
* Ideally they will also demonstrate experience with growing organisations from SME's to larger scale enterprises.
* The successful candidate MUST demonstrate a professional accounting qualification.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.