Job description / Role
Robert Half are partnering exclusively with a rapidly growing business, headquartered in Dubai with offices across the GCC. Due to robust revenue throughout 2020, the leadership team are looking to bring on board a Kuwait based finance manager to support further growth.
The Finance Manager will be trusted to make this role their own, being primarily responsible for managing a Kuwait based finance team reporting to group HQ in Dubai. Role will also involve strong business partnering elements, assisting in creating a real and active partnership with both operations and management. It will be important to provide 'real time' support and analysis, to be a dependable advisor and to add value that will assist in decision making across the business.
The responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
* Improving the impact and understanding of the financial reporting on business performance
* Provide analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
* Provide effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial, and financial targets are being delivered
* Building partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
* Manage a small team based in Kuwait, reporting to the group Finance Director based in Dubai
Key candidate requirements:
* Prospective candidates must already be based in Kuwait
* MUST be a native Arabic speaker and fluent in English
* Strong presentation / reporting ability - generating reports from scratch
* Demonstrable experience in managing key stakeholder and team relationships
* Facilitation and conflict resolution
* A university honors degree, preferably Finance/Accounting or business related
* Professional accounting designation (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ACA)
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.