Job description / Role
- Attend to client’s needs and requirement.
- Review client’s financial documentation.
- Issue monthly reports of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Ensure all reports are in compliance with the IFRS.
- Creating chart of accounts based on the client’s industry and services.
- Internal control analysis for each client.
- Ensure all reports are issued on a timely basis.
- All errors identified communicated with management for rectification.
- Working with team members to issue the reports.
- Perform monthly and yearly closing process on a timely manner.
- Company analysis expenses, revenues, cashflows, etc..
- Holds a bachelor degree in Accounting/Business or relevant
- 2-5 years of experience
- Professional Qualification (CPA, CMA, CA, ACCA, ACA) is a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages
- Excellent team work
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of international financial reporting standard (IFRS)
- Works under pressure
- Excellent team work and time management
About the Company
AlPrime Capital is a financial and economic advisory firm working with all kinds of businesses in providing a wide range of services including Reporting, Bookkeeping, Valuations, Start-up solutions and Feasibility studies. We provide accuracy, and consistency for your business performance from our trusted business advisors.
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Addmind Hospitality Group