Job description / Role
- Attend to client’s needs and requirement.
- Review client’s financial documentation.
- Issue monthly reports of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Ensure all reports are in compliance with the IFRS.
- Creating chart of accounts based on the client’s industry and services.
- Internal control analysis for each client.
- Ensure all reports are issued on a timely basis.
- All errors identified communicated with management for rectification.
- Working with team members to issue the reports.
- Perform monthly and yearly closing process on a timely manner.
- Company analysis expenses, revenues, cashflows, etc..
- Holds a bachelor degree in Accounting/Business or relevant
- 2-5 years of experience
- Professional Qualification (CPA, CMA, CA, ACCA, ACA) is a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages
- Excellent team work
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of international financial reporting standard (IFRS)
- Works under pressure
- Excellent team work and time management
About the Company
AlPrime Capital is a financial and economic advisory firm working with all kinds of businesses in providing a wide range of services including Reporting, Bookkeeping, Valuations, Start-up solutions and Feasibility studies. We provide accuracy, and consistency for your business performance from our trusted business advisors.