Job description / Role
As a Financial Analyst, you will advise and assist with the planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, modelling and reporting of the total retail business.
You will also assist in the development of the 3?year strategic business plan and cash flow as well as monitoring the ongoing performance and business profitability against plans to enable direction or corrective action to optimize ongoing business performance.
Specifically you will:
- Model and provide previous, current and forecasted financial information to assist and enable Brand, Operations and Support Function Management to review performance and build Business plans that optimize trading patterns
- Review budget against actual trading performance every period
- Ensure timely and accurate production of standard and customized financial reports for the business
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- A University degree in either Business or Finance
- A recognized professional finance or accountancy qualification
- A minimum of 5 years' finance experience
- Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.