Job description / Role
Up to 3k KWD p/m + ben
(Females preferred due to diversity in the workplace reasons)
Our client is a large MNC Oil and Gas business with a strong presence in the Gulf region. Due to good growth in their Kuwait office they are now in the market for an FP&A manager.
You will be handling a variety of duties, including:
- Providing financial support management and ensuring business decisions are given proper financial consideration
- Working on business process improvement to ensure no extra costs are incurred
- Aggressive with cost management implementation & right - sizing is done to ensure activity levels are reflected in our resource planning and management
- Support cash flow management, ensuring DIR/DSO is minimized and DPO is maximised
- Active participation in tenders, ensuring profitability is maximised, legal/tax issues are properly considered and adequate credit risk mitigations are in place
- General Analysis work and financial planning duties.
- Ex-Big 4 (3-4 yrs)
- Fully qualified (CPA,CA, CMA)
- 3-4 years Industry experience
- MUST be GCC or Kuwaiti nationals
- Nationalities from outside the GCC cannot be considered due to clients diversity reasons.
- (Females preferred due to diversity in the workplace reasons)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.