Job description / Role
The General Coordinator will function as a general liaison on behalf of the project and will:
• Work under the direction of the Project Manager/Resident Engineer.
• Act as a positive representation of the Company to the Client and other Agencies.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the project business and understand its goals and objectives.
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with the Client and other Agencies on a variety of subjects or issues, especially those that require immediate attention and resolution.
• Monitor and follow-up documents or approvals from the Client/Agencies necessary to carry out activities of the project.
• Review and accurately translate various documents from Arabic to English or English to Arabic.
• Review and verify translations made by others to confirm understanding that the meaning and context of the original document is correctly conveyed into the translated document.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• The ideal candidate would have a degree from a recognized university, preferably in business management or engineering
• Minimum 15 years post graduate experience ideally in engineering consulting companies. Work experience in Kuwait is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Ability to establish and nurture business relationships.
• Strong background in MS Office.
• Ability to write business letters and prepare presentations in English and Arabic.
• Capability to negotiate with and influence others.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.