This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
General Manager - F&B - Kuwait
Reporting to the Board, the General Manager will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Establishing and driving the F&B division within the group
- P&L accountability for the F&B business
- Consolidating and running a successful portfolio of franchise F&B brands
- Building and leading a successful team
- Managing the Principals and the relationship
- Extensive experience in F&B; preferably experience working for the franchise partner
- Middle East experience is a must
- Experience managing a portfolio of multiple F&B brands is preferred
- Successful track record of leading and managing a team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.