Job description / Role
Leadership opportunity in the Payment Systems industry with an established and highly regarded International company with multiple operations globally
A leading international company with multiple international interests
* Lead, direct and managed the setup Greenfield operations in the region.
* Develop a short, mid and long term growth strategies and execution roadmaps
* Deploy and manage brand and sales strategies to ensure company targets and objectives are achieved.
* Engage with Central Banks and Financial Institutions, customer and other stakeholders to grow the business
* Set up administrative processes and systems
* Build and maintain excellent communication channels to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement.
* Lead the hiring and management of teams in the region
Competitive salary package
To apply for the role, applicants should meet the following criteria;
* A minimum of 10+ years of experience in, Payment Technology, software, or a related industry
* Previous experience leading a team across several business functions.
* Fluent in English, and knowledge of local language is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.