Job description / Role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the building electrical / mechanical / HVAC services equipment / electrical panel / kitchen equipment / plumbing and / or drainage system in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Involved in service, repair, maintenance and operation of all electrical & mechanical installation.
- Daily routine check up on the equipment operation & running status.
- Monitor and record the daily log engineering sheet.
- Monitor and record the daily energy consumption on each shift.
- Attend to all maintenance work order in guestroom & other areas.
- Carry out regular preventive maintenance on the assigned equipment / guestroom.
- Guestroom PPM to be carried out on daily basis (at night or depends upon the occupancy)
- Daily check to be carried out on the Fire Fighting System and record to be maintained.
- Report to the Asst. CE on all engineering related tasks including breakdown, repair, and trouble & PPM completion.
- Any major modification required on the existing system should be brought up to Chief Engineer.
- Apply practical trade skills in Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC & Fire fighting equipment, etc.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Daily log sheet to be filled up with all work carried out during the shift.
- Proper hand over of shift and tools should be done on daily basis.
- Attend departmental meetings and trainings as required by the Hotel.
- Keep proper record on the Preventive Maintenance carried out.
- Work closely with Asst. CE and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance programmes.
- All should be documented / recorded.
- Keep all engineering related equipment / Plant room / Work shop clean & tidy.
- Follow safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Maintenance Technician
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Technician - HVAC/Electrician/Painter/Plumber/Carpenter
Mechanical Technician - Heavy Industrial Experienced