Job description / Role
Primary role will be to assemble, disassemble rental equipment (under supervision) as well as assemble liner systems (under supervision) per work instructions. The individual will also assist senior workshop personnel in the preparation and testing of Thru-Tubing equipment. He/She will be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this phase, He/She may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Supervisor. The individual applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform tasks strictly in accordance to Weatherford OEPS standards. He/she receives close supervision, and thorough review of all work performed for application of sound professional judgment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
• Has responsibility for providing "hands-on" technical support to the production, and repair of equipment and/or tools.
• In shop environment, receives field tools, takes them apart, repairs and refurbishes tool to go back to the field using blueprints, manuals, following protocols.
• Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance.
• He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
• Minimum 2-4+ years oilfield experience
• High School Degree or Diploma
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.