Job description / Role
* Exciting opportunity with rapidly growing online business
* A key role with full ownership over display advertising
A rapidly expanding online platform with significant market penetration and huge potential for growth is developing digital interactions between buyers and sellers to provide a seamless customer experience for a growing online market.
The Head of Advertising Operations will drive the display advertising efforts for the entire business and is critical to the success and future growth of the platform. Starting from a white sheet of paper the Head of AdOps will implement the systems, work with the product and engineering teams to expose the hidden gems in the customer base and work closely with the commercial teams as they build the product catalogue to deliver against this opportunity.
* Support both direct sales and programmatic inventory and trafficking operation
* Ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns.
* Monitor and suggest improvements for usability, content and conversion
* Define and deliver the road map that will achieve the company's strategic goals
* Build an operation that will bring the business closer to our audience
* Working directly with leadership team (reporting to COO)
* Manage relationships with publishers, media vendors, and third-party ad tech vendors to maximize the performance of existing buys and stay current with new products/features
In addition to full ownership over AdOps as the Head of Advertising Operations, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional regional travel.
* Have experience of owning the ad systems set up through at least 5 years of evolution
* Full understanding of the market dynamics between premium, auction and remnant inventory
* Expert with programmatic ads
* Experience managing and implementing Header Bidding
* Google Ad Manager is #1 on your favourites list
* Previously managed Google AdSense a plus
* Have managed both web and app based set ups
* Fluency in English is a must and Arabic would be an advantage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.