Job description / Role
A leading bank in Kuwait is searching for a Head of Contracting - Corporate Banking Division who will develop and manage the client base to promote the Islamic Commercial Financing products.
* Develop and manage customer relationships in order to promote the bank's various products including Islamic Commercial Financing products.
* Structure and execute deals through development of the client base and appropriate relationship management while ensuring credit quality and portfolio performance.
* Prepare and develop various types of credit proposals with assigned clients while following the Bank's policy regarding credit information and financial information for minimum time period.
* Collaborate with Credit Analysis division for timely work on analysis of financial information and approve credit up to authorised limits.
* Prepare and present financial proposals to Financing Committee of the bank and cooperate with operational support units to provide them with necessary information for documentation and timely implementation of approved credit.
* Experience in collaborating with Banking Department Heads, clients and foreign banks.
* Substantial experience in Contracting division - Corporate Banking.
* As per Central Bank regulations, must be Kuwaiti national.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.