Job description / Role
Our client in Kuwait is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to develop client’s web and SEO strategy and implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
• Acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive web site traffic, lead generation, and online sales. These include organic search/SEO, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others), web content and promotions, and email marketing acquisition and engagement.
• Lead strategic technical SEO and digital initiatives, partner with developers to optimize web site traffic, conceptualize, and produce web content and promotional campaigns.
• Create, manage and deploy marketing campaigns for all products and services.
• Manage the look, feel and the content on corporate website, product websites, and email campaigns.
• Advance the corporate image and brand both internally and externally.
• Merchandise success stories with third party sites and industry press to generate traffic and backlinks.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
The Director of Digital Marketing will create project plans for the department' s annual budget, and documenting the road map, resources, and budget required to achieve such goals. Create the plan and timeframe for accomplishing goals, monitoring milestones, and driving marketing plan to fruition.
The project plans should include but not necessarily limited to the following deliverables:
• SEO and traffic generation strategy.
• Lead creation for sales initiatives. Production of web content and promotional messaging.
• Updates to brand collateral to create consistency across platforms.
• Develop and execute an online customer acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic and sales demand.
• Maximize paid/organic search traffic and order conversion for e-commerce products, set, and meet a cost per acquisition target.
• Propose, create a budget for, test, track, and report online advertising programs.
• Oversee company' s Social Media presence including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Manage a consistent look, feel, and the content on corporate website and product websites.
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience. Strong Social Media, SEO and SEM expertise.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience managing marketing operations within the legal, law firm, courts and/or internet environment.
• Must have a keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities based on prior experience
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Digital Marketing Manager (Retail)
Middle East Executive
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing Coordinator
K Beauty International
Head of Marketing - Retail
Quest Search & Selection
Social Media & Content Manager (Digital Agency)
Right Calibre Executive Search