Job description / Role
Looking for an experienced Head of HR to join a large prestigious organisation based in Kuwait.
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
* Build the HR function
* Develop and implement HR initiatives in line with organisations objectives
* Lead the organisation's HR departments, including Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, HR Information Systems (HRIS) and Financial Planning of the department
* Liaising directly with the board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
* Deal with change management for the business
* Design company structure, policies & procedures
* Review and update employment contracts and agreements
* Fluent in English (Arabic desired)
* An expert in their field; has 10 + years' experience
* Ability to engage, inspire & influence people
* Has experience with change management
* Has experience working for well respected, international organisations
* Has experience with start-up company/company at infancy stages and enjoys building out the team
* Looking for a confident character that has dealt with all aspects of the HR function; Operational to Strategic and has built the function from scratch
* Hungry to do well, looking for someone that is happy, positive and has high energy
* Positive, can do attitude & strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent time management & organisational skills
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.