Job description / Role
Head of HVAC
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and standards, applicable laws and regulations; monitor all section staff and ensure their compliance to the same
- Ensuring all deadlines, budgets and quality requirements are met.
- Establish internal project milestones, time-frames and assign staff to projects; supervise section staff and ensure that HVAC designs are completed within the allocated time-frame
- Update the HVAC standard details, specifications, testing and supervision manuals on a periodic basis; ensure that all updates are communicated to all section staff
- Monitor and ensure that HVAC engineers are coordinating effectively with the various architects and engineers throughout the project (planning, concept, preliminary, final etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 15+ years’ experience in design and supervision in HVAC.
- Excellent understanding of Middle east and international codes and standards
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.