Job description / Role
We are currently supporting a thriving bank in Kuwait in building its digital transformation team. They are currently looking to hire a Head of Innovation who has a specialization in digital innovation and strategy. The main responsibility is to ensure digitalization and obtain new opportunities for the bank to place the customer at the center of the development process and oversee the implementation of new technologies for the bank.
- Design the digital strategy in alignment with the bank’s overall strategy.
- Prioritize and run digital projects to ensure that the banks Digital Strategy is executed on time and efficiently
- Define a yearly budget according to the strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations of the different functions within the Digital Unit
- Manage the budget allocated with actual costs incurred
- Define customer experience vision in digital channels and optimize customer journeys across channels
- Oversee the management of digital channels to serve as an enabler for the business units in the bank (Retail, Corporate, and Real Estate)
- Oversee and encourage the use of Agile methodology to improve time to market of digital products
- Follow local and international trends from both a technological and a business perspective
- Pushes to set a digital culture within the Digital Unit and the rest of the Bank
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or any related discipline, MBA or master’s degree is highly desirable
- The role is expected to have at least 10+ years of related work experience in strategic digital transformation projects in the banking space
- Strong knowledge of banking business processes
- Deep knowledge and understanding of key Technology trends within financial institutions
- Experienced in an agile way of working
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Group Lead Core Applications
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Vice President - Global Offices Technology Manager
VP Technology Transformation