Job description / Role
• Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to operations, customer support, technology, etc. that meets market demands.
• Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall objectives.
• Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
• Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique voice.
• Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
• Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
• Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
• Continue to develop and strengthen the company’s unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences.
• Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic, and that the company’s story is communicated with drama, creativity and impact.
• Lead the creation/production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that builds the brand.
• Rally the company’s stakeholders around the brand; ensure brand standards are maintained across all channels.
• Lead communications team to create a best in class social media presence that empowers stakeholders to spread the company’s brand virally.
• Develop innovative campaigns that increase quality fans and followers and increase the conversion rate.
• 10 years of Marketing experience in the field of E-Commerce and mobile application businesses.
• Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
• Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
• Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences.
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
• Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.).
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
• Strong knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WebTrends.
• Ability to handle big data, track metrics, and process figures.
• Degree in business administration, marketing, management or equivalent.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies