Job description / Role
Eaton SAKS International are pleased to present this exceptional Head of Marketing & Brands role for a conglomerate Retail, F&B, QSR master Franchise group in the UAE.
• The group operate some of the US’s most renowned brands from QSR, Coffee Shops, Family Casual dining and own grown concepts.
• The specification below is mandatory, it is written with purpose and reference to the specific profile we need to achieve our and our client’s goals. The requested experience is a prerequisite and will not be short-sighted or amended. Only persons whom apply and who fit the full detailed criteria specified will be shortlisted and considered.
• The Head of Marketing is responsible for the successful implementation of the brand Marketing strategy in the GCC region. You will be fully supported by a PR agency to enhance branding and supported by a local team.
• Develops seasonal brand plans aligned to the brand strategy, submits plans to the Regional Marketing Director to enhance the proposition of the restaurant brands in the region. Be fully accountable for each brand and P&L as well as monitor and analyse the competition and market intelligence.
• Develops, manages and implements creative, effective and successful annual marketing plans for the stores along with the chain marketing strategy and annual market plan and budget.
• Marketing plans should include – Advertising, Sales Promotion, Public Relations, Product, Development, Pricing & Distribution.
• Manage and enhance Online and E-commerce strategies and work closely with online food aggregators i.e. Deliveroo, Talabat, Zomato, Carriage, Uber Eats
• Lead preparation of sales and marketing plans, advertising / promotional campaigns, and participate in the development of business plans and product / service development plans.
• Plan for conferences / seminars to introduce new products and brands
• Plan quantitative and qualitative market research to identify new services, and benchmark against competition in all regions
• Spearhead business development activities targeted to increase revenues and customer base, focus on corporate communications and loyalty programmes.
• Adapt brand strategy according to the particularities of local markets staying in line with the brand positioning. Seeks opportunities in the marketplace that help to secure brand positioning, increase overall brand awareness, and drive sales.
• Manage the implementation of the seasonal brand plans. Ensure a premium level of execution according to brand standards.
• Report on final executions and results. Track seasonal marketing spends against budget.
• Bachelor degree or higher in (International) Marketing/Business
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in Brand Management/Marketing within QSR or Restaurants
• Must have European or ASIA experience
• Must have worked for one of the leading recognized restaurant chains or QSR brands
• International experience; has experience executing brand strategy of international brands.
• Experienced in brand management and strategy
• High Level Communication skills, verbal and written
• Able to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
About the Company
Eaton SAKS International is a global advisory & executive search firm focused on presenting the next generation leaders. We work hand in hand with businesses alike, constantly addressing their talent needs and as partners we appoint leaders who deliver significant success.
We are advanced in using intelligent technology and data to present full reporting knowledge to our clients. With an emphasis on Artificial Intelligence, Business and Market Insight Intelligence, Research Data Intelligence and state of the art CRM systems, this puts Eaton SAKS International at the forefront of market insights and analytics as a main part of our research capability to deliver to you.
We operate through focused industry practice groups, each led by a global practice partner. Each partner is backed by research teams and engagement managers to execute each defined search. We have eight defined functions across our 22 offices supported by 340 consultants, with an 80+ strong research team working globally with local knowledge.
Retained Executive Search Strategy Management & Advisory Services Women in Leadership Professional Recruitment Research Mapping & Business Intelligence Localisation & Nationalisation Board & CEO Services Executive Leadership Coaching
Our clients always work with dedicated partners, practitioners and research teams, focused and committed to exceeding expectations. Only leaders who have worked within their industry will be assigned to manage assignments for our clients.
We take the time to understand each client’s business, culture and unique dynamics leading up to their current organisational need. We work with boards and stakeholders as well as hiring managers to successfully understand each assignment need and DNA. Eaton SAKS International have taken experts from your industry and brought them to ours, together our knowledge becomes your power.
Don't just take our word for it, speak to any of our clients.