Job description / Role
Head of Mechanical Design - HVAC - Consultancy - Kuwait
Exciting opportunity to head up the Mechanical design team within this leading consultancy. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading HVAC Design Department and all its projects from conception to completion, ensuring high standards are maintained and client requirements met. This will include taking responsibility for the P&L and training and mentoring the team.
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 15 years experience in design and supervision that includes designing, supervising and leading HVAC staff in establishing HVAC Systems for multiple large and complex projects.
• Experience in BIM essential
• A good knowledge of HVAC software in load calculation, ducts and pipes sizing etc
• Competent in using CAD software like AutoCAD and Autodesk MEP
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration