Job description / Role
As a Product Head, you have full ownership over the product and its KPIs. By deeply understanding users and their needs, identifying opportunities and testing hypotheses, you drive desired business outcomes. The Product Strategy team plays a pivotal role in the Tech (Product + Engineering) organization by partnering with leadership on deliverables related to strategy, planning, collaboration, and accountability.
An industry leading transport solutions provider, innovating with customer-centric designed solutions to make your journey as easy as possible. With multiple product offerings for the B2C and B2B market and a wealth of untapped market potential still to explore.
* Articulate the vision and drive the execution of the (B2C) Service product
* Lead short-term deep dives and cross-functional project teams
* Lead critical projects based on emergent business needs.
* Develop a detailed product map with required functionality, enhancements and timelines.
* Take full ownership of the product area and its execution
* Oversee the performance of service providers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Collaborate with team (IT, UX, BI, Operations) to design, develop and ship new products & features for our web & mobile apps
In addition to a high profile Head of Product and Strategy remit, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer exceptional career growth.
* Minimum Commerce/Comp. Sci Undergrad
* MBA (Strategy, Operations Research, Decision Science)Experience delivering highly successful and creative consumer internet and/or mobile products with your fingerprints all over them - you're proud of what you've accomplished.
* Stellar design instincts and product taste - own what you build.
* Data-driven: you always get the data you need, and you can distill it into an insightful story.
* Technical skills. Ability to inform and evaluate engineering decisions.
* User-focused - you are passionate about always making the user experience positive and unwilling to allow product challenges to impact users negatively
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.