Job description / Role
A well established bank in Kuwait is looking for a Head of Products, Segments and Marketing to achieve the bank's overall responsible for the bank's strategic and business development plans for designing innovative and customer-centric campaigns under the retail banking division. This role reports directly to a Head of Consumer Banking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manages the enhancement of retail banking product lines, consumer deposit and lending portfolios, ensuring profitable and sustainable account balance and revenue growth.
* Defines target segments and strategies for products and bundles of products.
* Developing both short and long term strategic business goals and ensures that it is aligned with the overall bank strategy.
* Set up the short and long term planning for products, segments, and channel teams to ensure revenue and market share growth.
* Strategic development of the banks liabilities and insurance portfolios.
* To ensure right mapping of value proposition and service level differentiation
* Manage the annual roll out of the banks marketing plan
* Develop blended marketing channel mixes (direct traditional channels, as well as social media platforms) according to the needs of the target audience.
Minimum Experience and & Qualifications:
* At least 15 years of experience covering consumer banking.
* Hands-on experience in product development and market segmentation.
* University degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing from a recognized university. MBA/ MSc/ MA is a plus.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.