Job description / Role
Head of Structural
Our client is a leading Middle East based project management company with an excellent reputation and offices throughout the middle east region. They are currently working on a large entertainments complex and are looking for an experienced Head of Structural for all engineering & construction aspects of the project.
• Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
• May be assigned responsibility for schematic or conceptual layouts when qualified.
• Provide drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
• Research design options and document findings for Design Manager/Project Lead Engineer.
• Review shop drawings.
• Assume the Lead Engineer’s role on assigned projects.
• Develop probable construction cost estimates for his/her projects within the department.
• May direct and supervise activities of other Designers/Drafters.
• Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
• Handle routine contract administration.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Minimum 15 years of structural design experience in the GCC
• Fully conversant and proficient in structural design software
• Experience in designing building structures.
• Innovative, competent, and result oriented.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.