Grey Wolf Oilfield Services
Job description / Role
- Assists in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- HR support for all HR issues/matters related to on boarding, promoting, transferring, etc.
- Demonstrates sufficient business knowledge to be effective in contributing to critical people decisions.
- Ensures accuracy of employee paperwork and records.
- Provides line management with advice and options for improving organizational effectiveness, productivity and working practices in line with the Business / People Strategy.
- Advise on such topics as compensation, performance management, employee engagement and retention, onboarding, employee discipline and terminations and local labor laws.
- Conduct HR training for managers and employees on various topics.
- Accountability for ensuring accuracy of business unit’s people data in SAP.
- Ensures business compliance with HR policies and programs. Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of progress relative to client goals and objectives.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of HR services to clients.
- Coordination of employment-related immigration challenges;
- Identify ongoing needs or problems that require research, analysis and resolution, in order to meet the changing business requirements;
- Participates in the completion of various HR projects;
- Conducting exit interviews
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a similar HR capacity is required.
- Good experience in employee relations.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
About the Company
Precision is a leading provider of safe and High Performance, High Value services to the oil and gas industry. Precision provides customers with access to an extensive fleet of contract drilling rigs, directional drilling services, well service & snubbing rigs, coiled tubing services, camps, rental equipment, and water treatment units backed by a comprehensive mix of technical support services and skilled, experienced personnel. Precision is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Precision is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbol 'PD' and on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol 'PDS'
Precision was founded as a private drilling contractor in the early 1950s and has grown to be one of the largest oilfield service providers in North America. The Corporation's fleet has expanded through additions of new build drilling rigs and corporate acquisitions, notably the acquisition in 2008 of Grey Wolf, Inc., a leading US-based drilling contractor with operations in Mexico and the Middle East. Today, Precision has a broad North American footprint and operates a large fleet of high performance, horizontal and directional drilling rigs well suited to meet the demands of its customers' unconventional drilling programs. Precision also has a growing international drilling presence where the Corporation is focused on pursuing business in markets where Precision's High Performance, High Value strategy is demanded by customers.
Assistant HR Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Manpower Middle East
Senior Recruitment Consultant