Job description / Role
HR Manager - Construction
We are working with a large contractor in Kuwait who have a major development starting shortly. They are looking for an HR manager to be responsible for 3,000 staff delivering roads and utilities infrastructure on a major development in the country.
* The Human Resources Manager will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility and will report to the Director - Infrastructure and Construction Management.
* Key Responsibilities as well as leading the HR team include; Payroll, Recruitment, Visa processing, Employment contract extensions and/or renewals and Leave assessments/ processing.
* You will review and update HR policies and procedures in line with the company's culture and Kuwait Labour Law
Due to the size and scope of the project you will be a seasoned HR manager with the following attributes/ skills;
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in a similar senior role
* Degree/qualifications in Human Resources preferred.
* A working knowledge of roles and responsibilities in the field of civil construction / project management is considered a distinct advantage.
* English Language (written & verbal) are essential, Arabic and/or Hindi skills would be an advantage.
* A history of working abroad with large multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary construction projects is preferred.
In return this role offers a fantastic lifestyle with the autonomy and opportunity to grow and develop as far as your motivation will take you.
A tax free, fully found package is on offer with all the ex-pat benefits expected.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Business Partner
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
HR Manager - School
Quest Search & Selection