Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading Electrical Products Manufacturers in Kuwait is looking for as Arabic Speaking Human Resources & Personnel Manager to join their team.
The Human Resources and Personnel Manager serves as a Business partner, the primary responsibility for this role is to lead and execute on initiatives tied to talent acquisition, total rewards, employee learning & organizational development, performance management and talent management that advance the organizational capability of these high growth regions in addition to personnel related activities and government relations
• Partner with the Management and the company's leadership team to deliver organizational talent to meet all business initiatives and objectives.
• Strategically focus on talent development to achieve organizational capability initiatives that align with stakeholder commitments; priority focus to closing gaps on human capital assets, including succession planning, talent differentiation, and retention.
• Establish Performance Management system that tracks and measures delivery on defined annual goals in alignment with organizational objectives.
• Review compensation, benefits and other reward and recognition programs in place, to emphasize high performance expectations, reward discretionary effort and consistent performance.
• Develop and review policies, guidelines and processes to establish governance in alignment with statutory regulations, business needs and administrative oversight across all regions.
• Provide strong, effective, and team-based leadership for Global HR Processes. Help develop skills and capability of team across all disciplines in all regions, this includes development and facilitating learning that strengthens leadership.
• Facilitate development of a safe, participative, flexible, and fair work environment that reflects the ethics, values, and integrity of the organization
• Develop and administer programs and activities that promote and support the health, wellness, and welfare of employees and dependents.
• Oversee the effective administration of the Organization’s Code of Conduct, policy, and legal requirements while providing a high level of service to the employees.
• Provide advice and support to the Executive Team by providing leadership, resources, support, advocacy, advice and counsel in human resource areas.
• Be a key player in the development of the regional vision and work culture improvement strategies.
• Address and manage all employee relations issues in alignment with company policy and statutory laws in the country.
• Demonstrate both a direct and indirect leadership impact on the key deliverables across regional locations, to include measures tied to cost, productivity, and quality.
• Develop and execute on a talent agenda with measurable improvements tied to employee development, retention, leadership succession, and employee performance.
• Develop employee engagement strategies to establish a culture of success, positive employee relations, and a commitment to best in class retention capability.
• Manage and perform all the related HR, Personnel and government relations Activities
Qualifications and Skills:
• 10 years of progressive HR experience with at least 5 in a leadership role, preferably in a large manufacturing company
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or a related field required; master’s degree in organizational development preferred.
• HR Related certification is a plus (HRCI, SHRM, CIPD)
• Demonstrated skillset in change management with strengths in leadership development, team building, and strengthening, and workplace transformation
• Highly capable, self-confident with prior experience consulting/coaching/mentoring.
• Demonstrated skill in balancing employee needs and business drivers.
• Open, honest, self-motivated, collaborative with a strong work ethic and high level of commitment.
About the Company
Collars Professional Services is a full service, selection and recruitment agency lead by top-tier executive team with years of experience in the local and international recruitment market. Since inception, we have been helping companies and other organizations to attract the right talent, enabling them to transform their business reputations, their culture and their outcomes. We also help potential candidates to find the right match according to their skills and experience, enabling them to transform their careers.
We're perfectly positioned to support your requirements and fully understand your business to provide exactly what you need, when you need it!
We strive to provide exceptional services to all our candidates and clients by utilizing our local knowledge, market intelligence, industry experience and by being honest, transparent and courteous at all times. We have an innate comprehension of what our clients need. Through our thorough screening process and contingency based recruitment model we aim to deliver value and achieve satisfaction every time we work. We emphasize building long term relationships with all our clients, team members and stakeholders.