Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we have led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a HRIS Administrator, to join our award-winning team based in Kuwait. The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator will perform a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Supporting HR Management and working on matters related to the employment lifecycle, such as employee onboarding and exiting, performance management, training, compensation, employment law & compliance, providing conflict resolution services and communicating HR programs and policies.
- Maintaining quality and consistency of HCM database information; ensuring personnel actions are in compliance with current Human Resources policies and procedures; providing HRIS technical support to department POCs and other staff; serving as liaison among HRIS, HR Administrators, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Finance and IT.
- Confirming accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintaining data in HCM system and database (Epicor), and assuring information is available on a timely basis.
- Performing group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researching/reporting on any data discrepancies.
- Delivering routine daily/weekly/monthly reports and responding to basic to advanced ad hoc data requests.
- Helping management team to understand and proactively address HCM issues and investigating a variety of system-related issues and information requests and inquiries.
- Supporting system users and managers in understanding and adapting to changes in the HCM environment.
- Coordinating, scheduling and tracking progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions.
- Ensuring compliance and legislative requirements are met to manage & mitigate potential risks to the business.
- Providing exceptional Customer Service: meeting the expectations of the company and HR while working to improve service.
- Ensuring HR best practices support the business in achieving objectives and are aligned with KEO values and priorities.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge in all areas of HR, both internally and externally.
- Assisting in tracking of employee lifecycle, records and report on HR metrics.
- Ensuring HR programs support and are aligned with both the business needs, company values and priorities.
- Assisting with HR initiatives & Special Projects as required.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a between 3-5 years' experience from a similar role working within a corporate environment partnered with a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, HR Management or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years combined experience in Human Resources Information Systems, Human Resources Administration, Generalist experience, Training and Payroll.
- General working knowledge in International and Local National HR disciplines, best practices and CDRL reporting requirements.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in HR systems as well as Data Science (SQL), proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organisation, presentation and facilitation skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities.
- The ability to work hands-on, independently and within a team in fast-paced work environment.
- The ability to solve problems and provide excellent customer service in exigent circumstances.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.