Grey Wolf Oilfield Services
Job description / Role
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Manager, HSE and HSE administrative advice and support to the Country management team. Timely and accurate statistical data/reports are required to be prepared, reviewed and distributed.
• Oversee Training and Competency Reporting and Scheduling Systems
• Schedule HSE Activities in a Project Management System
• Control Documents on SharePoint Document Management System (DMS)
• Compile and distribute Weekly, Monthly and Annual HSE data and statistics
• Participate in ISO Audits and Oversee the ISO Audit Schedule.
• Maintain and oversee the keeping of all QHSSE related files both current and historical.
• Carry out work assignments to the highest quality level in accordance with policies, roles and responsibilities.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned within the physical constraints of the job and within reasonable
specified timeframe to meet business requirements.
This is a non-rotational, office-based position based in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
• 2 years’ experience working in a similar capacity for a Drilling Contractor or oil and gas company preferred
• Knowledge of HSE classifications and terminology.
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent preferred
• Advanced Knowledge of Business Intelligence Systems (Microsoft Power BI)
• Experience with ISO audits
• Experience with SAP Incident Management
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational / planning skills
• Excellent command of MS office package
• Excellent English language skills.
About the Company
Precision is a leading provider of safe and High Performance, High Value services to the oil and gas industry. Precision provides customers with access to an extensive fleet of contract drilling rigs, directional drilling services, well service & snubbing rigs, coiled tubing services, camps, rental equipment, and water treatment units backed by a comprehensive mix of technical support services and skilled, experienced personnel. Precision is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Precision is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbol 'PD' and on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol 'PDS'
Precision was founded as a private drilling contractor in the early 1950s and has grown to be one of the largest oilfield service providers in North America. The Corporation's fleet has expanded through additions of new build drilling rigs and corporate acquisitions, notably the acquisition in 2008 of Grey Wolf, Inc., a leading US-based drilling contractor with operations in Mexico and the Middle East. Today, Precision has a broad North American footprint and operates a large fleet of high performance, horizontal and directional drilling rigs well suited to meet the demands of its customers' unconventional drilling programs. Precision also has a growing international drilling presence where the Corporation is focused on pursuing business in markets where Precision's High Performance, High Value strategy is demanded by customers.
HSE Engineer (Health & Safety Engineer)
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
HSE Manager - NEOM
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jan|