Job description / Role
IFS - Clients & Markets - Business Development Senior Associate - Kuwait
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You'll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
• Develop new and support existing opportunities with PwC priority clients’ accounts through new relationship building and enhancing existing relationships.
• Establish strong relationships both internally within the firm and externally with clients and industry players.
• Identify possible client issues and help propose solutions from across the PwC service offerings.
• Drive "best in class account management" drawing together a strategic account plan, helping deliver account planning workshops and establishing cross-service teams who collaborate on opportunities and harness firm-wide propositions.
• Work closely with colleagues to share experiences, best practices and encourage innovative and market leading activities.
• Collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
• Attend and/or chair relevant internal business development meetings and drive subsequent actions.
• Take a keen interest in industry trends and the impact it will have on PwC's clients, and using the latest business development and marketing tools to help shape the clients' thinking and PwC's success in the market.
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS - Clients & Markets
Management Level: Senior Associate
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? Yes
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.