Job description / Role
Are you ready for your next career milestone? As an Income Auditor, you will be in-charge of documenting the company's revenues, tracking monetary funds, reconciling the general cashier report with receipts, and preparing income reports.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Audit all revenue transactions for consistency, accuracy and methods used to meet hotel's standards and Accor policies and procedures.
- Establish the flow information to Finance Team leader in all aspects of Income Audit in the course of her/his works and which are inconsistent to the established policy and procedures of the hotel or in areas where staff discipline are lacking.
- Audit all outlet reports and tally them with hotel System for accuracy.
- Check the discounts are in line with the approved discount matrix.
- Control and reconcile the daily sales in the outlets.
- Review paid-out and allowance vouchers for accuracy, proper approval and supporting documentation.
- Review guest ledger balances daily and research questionable movements.
- Audit the credit card transactions for accuracy. Ensure the POS details summary reports tally with Opera.
- Audit charges to city ledger and credit card companies before forwarding them to the Accounts Receivable section.
- Supervision of Front Desk Cashiers/Night Auditors/F&B Cashier including provision of constant trainings in relation to their daily work.
- Ensure that all of the day's Banquet revenue has been recorded by checking against the function orders.
- Participate in Month End Closing and pass necessary JV entries.
- Prepare any report or work requested by Director of Finance.
- Prepare General Cashier report and reconcile transactions with the receipt.
- Audit the cash floats time to time with spot checks minimum once a month.
- Prepare Daily Revenue Flash for the use of Department Heads with all necessary revenue and statistical figures for them to operate their individual profit centers effectively.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience of at least 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Strong work ethics and corporate governance.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment without supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on details
Your team and working environment:
Hotel Movenpick Kuwait is a 100 room hotel with many entertainment destination, rich in F&B Outlets where you can see different cuisines.
The property is in close proximity to some of Kuwait attractions including the Avenues Mall, Kuwait International airport and the country capital city Centre.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.