Job description / Role
- Using Technical Expertise to convert opportunities into sales.
- Providing Technical Support to Lube Team clients and looking for sales opportunities.
- Strong analytical, technical and communication skills.
- Conducting Plant/Site visits and preparing the Lubrication chart.
- Documenting and maintaining Technical database.
- Carrying out oil analysis for clients and sharing results.
- Planning and conducting training/mini-seminars for clients with focus on pipeline.
- Visiting K Companies, Government Organizations and handling Lube Tenders.
- Maintain customer database update the file.
- Identifying new prospects in the Industrial (Ministries ,Oil and Gas) Sector.
- Preparing Proof of Performance (Testimonials) and maintaining database for the same.
- Graduate in Science, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills (read, write & speak)
- Transferable work visa #18
- Valid Kuwait Driver's license
About the Company
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families • The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait • KAICO is doing business since 1936 • KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe • KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait • Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969 • Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969 • Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004 • Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000 • BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011 • ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950 • Michelin Tires (France) since 1950 • (KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department) • Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.
Mechanical Maintenance Expert - Tissue/Paper Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||18 Mar|
Service Engineer - Chemical Laboratory Services
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS)
IGD Filling Operator
Process Engineer - FMCG / Paper Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|