Job description / Role
Parsons needs Inspectors for Roads, Structure, Utilities for their Project in Kuwait.
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interfaces with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Prepares inspection reports and site records.
• Performs civil and structural tests, such as soil compaction, moisture content, aggregation, graduation, concrete slump, air entrainment, concrete compression, lines and grades surveys, bolt torques and concrete coring.
• Provides general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
• Verifies equipment alignment and balancing operations.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in inspection of infrastructure and land development construction works.
• Knowledge and experience using computer software.
• Strong analytic capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
• Commitment to safe work practices.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.